Getty Images 2010 In Review

Apologies for the non-cycling related post, just thought id share this pretty 'epic' video. It chronicles the highlights of Getty Images in 2010, I saw this on the big screen in our employee broadcast recently, and it pretty much took my breath away. The amazing thing was seeing images I had handled, and looking at them out of the context now the moment has passed I begin to realise what a powerful story photographs can tell. Oh, and there's some cycling pics naturally. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Angelo Giangregorio said...

Thank you Gem ;)

Boom said...

your job sounds amazing. Getty looks like a great employer

Bianchista said...

I cant lie and say its not wicked, but I often have to remind myself that when iv sat in front of a screen for 17 hours straight! :-) ideal job would be if me and the cycling snapper could follow and document all the races throughout the season, from the classics to the GT's.... now THAT would be awesome!

Post a Comment