Happy Birthday Bianchista!

Today I celebrate the first birthday of this humble wee blog. Started a year ago as a visual scrapbook for me to collect and share everything i found cool in the world of cycling, Iv seen it grow, both in readership and in the range of content that gets posted. Iv enjoyed the journey of meeting many like minded others and sharing in our love for all things pro cycling, bargainous schwag and stylish attire. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of the people who have supported the bianchista blog in many ways, Laura at Rapha, Claire from I Get Cross, Blogging guru Brian from the WMP, my boys in the skids CC, Mr S and many many more! Its been a brilliant year (not so much for my actual cycling thanks to the ever-continuing disc issue) and I hope that I can continue to bring you bits and bobs of interest for another year. So thank you all for reading....

7 comments:

Conor said...

Happy Birthday!!!
We celebrated ours on Sept 1st. Great minds and all that.
Best
Conor/Elcyclista

Bianchista said...

Fantastic and congrats, without a doubt one of my most loved blogs, keep up the grand work conor, and m,ake sure you get in touch if your ever over here for some good rides....

gem

Marcello said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Tiffany said...

A huge admirer of your blog, {even though I have never ridden on a bike, and the only bikes I've ever even been on are spin bikes}

Congratulations! x

Stefan R. said...

happy birthday, nice blog you have here, good luck in the future. please dont become a spokesman for cycling brands, there are already enough blogs out there playing that role. nice weekend!

Baroudeurs said...

Just another year? You're in it for the long-haul hun. Happy Birthday x

Angelo Giangregorio said...

I'm a bit late, but nevertheless...
Congratulation!

Post a Comment